Quality ISO Coordinator
Salem, OH - 6 months Contract Position
ISO Quality Experience in a manufacturing setting
Quality Coordinator is a hands-on position that works directly with production supervisors, analyzing manufacturing processes for improvement using various methods of testing and inspection. Drives quality improvements through root cause analysis and ensures products are manufactured in compliance with customer specifications, safety standards and design specifications.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities designed to reduce the cost of poor quality (i.e. Kaizen, cross functional task force teams, etc.)
- Demonstrates working knowledge of plant operations, mold-assembly, and all the various parts we develop.
- Understands the differences between the various products being produced at DK and familiar high frequency defects of the various products being produced.
- Drives quality improvements through root cause analysis and ensures products are manufactured in compliance with customer specifications, safety standards and design specifications.
- Assist with product non-conformance issues from initial contact to final closure
- Performs audit inspection or 100% inspection of specified products per inspection instructions, procedures, and/or control plans as directed by Quality Management.
- Directs / performs re-work/re-inspection of previously rejected products that are on Quality Hold for NCP as directed by Quality Management.
- Lead and direct subordinates to meet departmental and company objectives.
- Assist in evaluating compliance with International Standards Organization (ISO) and DK Manufacturing’s Quality System based on these standards.
- Strive to anticipate, conform to, and exceed customer’s expectations.
- Identify proper materials and components for each manufacturing process.
- Be able to perform minimum requirements for Quality Auditor jobs in the event of emergency or unscheduled absence.
- Assist in the administrative creation of documentation.