Manufacturing company in Elyria is looking for a Quality Inspector to join their team on first and third shift.
- Conducts and documents:
- Inspection results using the appropriate specified sampling plan, procedure or work instruction.
- Receiving inspections on supplied products, resins, component parts for production or assembly.
- First piece, final, in-process inspections on all product or assemblies manufactured or produced by Elyria Plastic Products.
- Conducts special testing on product or assemblies that require special testing per work instructions or other documentation either incorporated by Elyria Plastic Products or customer requirements.
- Verifies product, materials, parts, etc. conforming to specified requirements either visually, through a gage device or other metrology devices.
- Records test, inspection data, apply statistical where applicable
- Sets up and performs destructive and nondestructive tests on material, parts and/or product.
- Stamp/tags/marks approval or rejection on product.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); and three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- The ability to perform close tolerance dimensional inspection of machined parts and mechanical assemblies
1st and 3rd opportunties