Employ-Temps http://employtemps.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/JB-Square-200x200.png http://www.employtemps.com http://www.employtemps.com USD 15.00 HOUR true
Service Dispatcher - 2nd Shift!
Boardman, OH 44512 US
2023-03-21 2023-04-20 Employment Type: Temp to Hire Job Category: Dispatcher Job Number: 115796 Pay Rate: 15.00
Our client in Boardman is looking for Dispatchers to join their team!
- 2nd Shift Monday - Friday 11:00am to 8:00pm
- $15.00 per hour
- Receive incoming calls and emails from Internal and External Customers
- Generate Work orders that communicate information and requirements per the customer's specifications.
- Dispatch service calls (work orders) to the appropriate service technician/branch in a timely fashion
- Communicate roofing estimates to customers to obtain approval for service work.
- Provide support to service technicians for all service branches.
- Complete special projects as assigned by management.
- Assist other departments in downtime through cross-training.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required- Some College Preferred
- Abilty to work afternoon shift, 11AM – 8PM, and Rotating Weekends.
- Ability to be part of an after-hours, on-call rotation (additional compensation).
- Ability to temporarily work from home effectively; high-speed internet, designated work area free from distraction (we will provide all the IT equipment necessary to do the job).
- Ability to self-motivate, stay focused and work independently.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook) and database software.
- Customer Service Oriented.
- Team-oriented, energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated and a good work ethic.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test and background screening.
- Authorized to work in the US.
Employ-Temps Staffing Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.