Employ-Temps https://employtemps.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/JB-Square-200x200.png https://employtemps.com https://employtemps.com USD 16.50 18.50 HOUR true
Service Tech - 1st Shift!
Warren, OH 44484 US
2023-06-01 2023-07-01 Employment Type: Temp to Hire Job Category: Maintenance Job Number: 118101 Pay Rate: 16.50-18.50
Our client in Warren is looking for a Service Tech to join their team!
Tests, troubleshoots, and repairs electronic components at Cattron as required to maintain new and existing products. Provides high quality service to our customers, OEMs and manufacturers' representatives.
- 1st Shift Monday – Friday 7:00am or 8:00am–3:30pm or 4:30pm
- $16.50-$18.50 per hour based on experience
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair – electrical, electronic and mechanical assemblies
- Adjusts, calibrates, aligns - electrical, electronic, and mechanical assemblies
- Verifies accurate assembly of electrical, electronic and mechanical assemblies
- Follows test specifications, test procedures and verbal instructions in order to test/validate functionality of equipment
- Maintain accurate repair records by recording notes, material usage, and labor - electronically and manually as required
- Maintain a safe and clean work area
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or 2 years of related experience
- Ability to acquire basic product knowledge.
- Ability to use hand tools such as soldering iron, wire strippers/cutters, screwdrivers, ect.
- Ability to read, comprehend and apply written work instructions
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Must be competent in spelling, proofreading, and possess a good vocabulary.
- Computer literacy
Employ-Temps Staffing Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.