Employ-Temps https://employtemps.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/JB-Square-200x200.png https://employtemps.com https://employtemps.com USD 16.00 HOUR true
Staffing Representative - Great work/life balance!
Youngstown, OH 44505 US
2023-06-01 2023-07-01 Employment Type: Temp to Hire Job Category: Recruiter Job Number: 118234 Pay Rate: 16.00
Our agency is looking for a talented and highly personable candidate to join us as Staffing Representative/Recruiter! Your goal for this position will be finding the right candidate for the clients.
As a Staffing Rep/Recruiter, you will be responsible for sourcing, interviewing, and selecting candidates for our clients. You will also be collaborating with the Account Representatives and Branch managers on evaluating applications on a day to day basis.
- 1st Shift
- Monday - Thursday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm
- $16/hour, plus weekly performance bonuses
- Knowing the job specifications, job candidates, and job requirements for the many positions.
- Sourcing resumes on various platforms such as job boards, social media networks, and website career pages.
- Screening resumes and conducting phone interviews with potential candidates daily.
- Ensuring proper documentation of the entire hiring process is maintained.
- Assisting candidates with proper in-office onboarding.
- Updating and storing all the required information in our ATS system.
- Maintaining a professional and friendly relationship with the candidates and clients.
- Work-Life Balance: no nights, weekends, or holidays
- Paid Time Off after 30 days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Weekly pay - hourly wage plus bonuses
- Team that is focused on internal coaching and development
- Career advancement opportunities
- Paid Holidays
- Casual Fridays
- High school diploma.
- Valid Driver's License
- Work experience as a Staffing Agency Recruiter, Staffing Coordinator, Corporate Recruiter, or a similar position in the Human Resources department is required
- Demonstrate the ability to evaluate candidates via resume review and phone screens.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Great listening skills and detail-oriented.
- Quick decision-making and time management abilities.
- Phenomenal customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent work ethic with an ability to meet deadlines and weekly targets.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
Employ-Temps Staffing Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.