Salem, OH 44460 US
- 1st Shift Monday - Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Interpretation of mechanical drawings, including weld symbols.
- Must be able to determine from prints what parts and dimensions are critical and which are not.
- Be able to determine sequence of fabrication including sub-assembly, pre-welding, premachining, pre-painting, etc.
- Some lay-out work including working with degrees and compound angles.
- Knowledge of wire and filler materials applications for various metals.
- Must be able to tack weld, hand burn, and flame straighten.
- Ability to run saws, shear, and punch press to make required parts.
- Conventional and precision measuring instruments.
- Must be able to effectively read and understand blue prints
- Successful completion of an internal welding test
- One-year experience in various forms of welding Education and/or Experience
- Three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Mathematical Skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals